Friday 10 February 2012

Snapshot!


Yes I know, I've had a long hiatus from blogging but I've been in Tasmania with my husband. Organising a hens party for my dear friend (with me being a bridesmaid) and attending their beautiful wedding in January. We also time spent at Christmas with family and friends, camping, fishing, bushwalking and relaxing amongst some spectacular scenery. 

Here are just a handful of snapshots from our trip.
From top;
- Hens sashes and badges, designed and hand made by yours truly
- Bushwalking in Holwell Gorge State Reserve (Northern Tasmania)
- Moss/Tiny Ferns, Holwell Gorge State Reserve
- My freshly caught Mackerel (Tamar River)
- My new friend, Mr. Spikey the Echidna
- Trying to catch a fish at Lake St Clair (Central Highlands, Tasmania)
- Windy morning at Lake St Clair
- The Wedding! Left to right; Stationary - my little contribution, the cake and desserts! (last 2 images courtesy of John and Kate)
- Sunset across Bass Strait, Melbourne bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment